Talkoot is the most powerful and complete AI product storytelling platform for ecommerce.
We are a hardworking and supportive team that encourages personal ownership, initiative, and professional growth. We are looking for a talented, determined and energetic Account Executive who can consistently identify, engage, and close new business opportunities.
You’ll have the chance to grow a proven, but not-yet-widely-known SaaS solution with an established user base from some of the world’s most loved brands. We value new ideas, encourage experimentation, and foster an environment where you can freely express and test your innovative concepts. As an Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to collaborate directly with every member of our team, including the CEO, to drive business growth.
- End-to-End Sales Cycle: Take charge of the entire new business sales cycle, from prospecting to delivering high-level demos and ultimately closing deals.
- Understanding Client Needs: Gain deep insights into the specific needs and pain points of potential clients, aligning our solution to meet their unique business requirements. Offer consultative insights and recommendations to build strong relationships with high-level executives at enterprise consumer brands.
- Account-Based Marketing (ABM): Research target accounts, identify business needs, and establish new contacts. Leverage this insight to design highly effective account-based marketing campaigns to engage potential clients.
- Prospecting Strategies: Develop and validate new strategies for prospecting and outbound efforts to continually expand our customer base.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate closely with Marketing, Customer Success, and Product Marketing, teams to align messaging and optimize effectiveness.
- Sales Performance Metrics: Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets by effectively managing the sales pipeline, accurately forecasting revenue, and tracking key performance indicators.
- Product Knowledge: Become a Talkoot expert and effectively communicate our value proposition, ROI, and customer success stories to generate interest and initiate conversations with potential clients.
- Conferences & In-Person Opportunities: Attend occasional conferences or networking events with team members to increase brand awareness and create new business opportunities.
- High Quality Activity Management: Skillfully manage inbound and outbound activity, including emails, DMs, phone calls, and meetings.
- CRM Management: Maintain up-to-date prospect status within Zoho CRM and contribute to refining the process for managing information.
- Knowledge Sharing: Use your frontline knowledge of our target audience’s needs to educate the broader team on new learnings and additional business opportunities.
- 3+ years of customer-facing sales experience with a consistent and proven track record of success in closing business by creating and maintaining a pipeline for opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey product features and benefits.
- Demonstrated interest and curiosity in eCommerce and an understanding of how the industry is evolving.
- Flexible nature with the ability to shift and adapt based on company priorities in a fast-paced, remote work environment.
- Strong self-starter mentality with the ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively, and manage time efficiently.
- Willingness to travel occasionally for business conferences.
- Previous experience in a SaaS environment is highly desirable.
- Understanding and awareness of product copy production, process, and workflow.
- Loads of flexibility
- 5 weeks vacation for all (plus 10 holidays) available the day you start
- Shares of the company – you will get to own a piece of Talkoot
- Competitive commission plan
- The chance to tell your kids and grandkids that you helped a small startup turn into a pretty big deal.
- Direct input into the growth and trajectory of Talkoot. You’ll help shape the success of the company.
- Complimentary memberships to TalkSpace (online mental health therapy) & One Medical (on-demand primary care).
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Life Insurance and Short & Long Term Disability.
How to apply
Send your resume and answer to below question to [email protected]
Why are you interested in working at Talkoot?
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Talkoot is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. If you have a disability or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know.